Friday 11 March 2011

We are the World



We are the World 25 for Haiti





 
On My Personal Note



When I first heard and watched the video of “WE are the World for Haiti”, I was so touched by the lyrics and also for those top recording stars who recorded this song to raise money for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. This is a meaningful song that in every line of the lyrics can touch one’s heart. I like the way the writer wrote the song because he just used simple words that makes the message of the song easy to understand by people who might hear it.
       After I heard this song I realized that I was so blessed because at 19 years of existence here in the world, I haven’t experience being homeless, 12 days of no water and a magnitude 7 earthquake. I also realized that there’s always something we can do to make other people feel that we care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment