Friday 4 March 2011

Jollibee Spaghetti


Jollibee Spaghetti

Spaghetti is the food that most children love to eat today, but for me, though I'm already 19 years old and I experience to eat lots of foods before, still spaghetti is my number one favorite. What's funny about me is that I really love spaghetti of Jollibee fast food. It really appears attractive in my eyes, I guess it is because of the secret of its delicious sauce that made of hotdogs, meat, tomato sauce and cheese.

This is the picture of Jollibee spaghetti
 



Gosh... even the picture make me feel hungry. Speaking of the word hungry, I rather order spaghetti than rice and chicken or burger whenever I go to Jollibee. In fact, even my friends before used to love spaghetti too because of me. I can eat two orders of spaghetti. This is also my weakness, if my friend will invite me to go out and I have lots of things to do, I will refuse, but if my friend will tell me that she will treat me a Jolly spaghetti, I will answer sure. I know that it was a childish attitude, but what I can do? Wherever I see Jollibee waving her hand in the road, it's like he is calling my name to enter his food chain. I think, Jollibee spaghetti will be my favorite forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment